Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat


Discount Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat



* Comfortable cruiser bicycle seat
* Extra gel for maximum comfort
* Weather-resistant Lycra cover
* Ideal for cruiser bikes, comfort bikes, and more

Do away with discomfort while cycling with this Schwinn Pillow Top Cruiser Bicycle Seat
. The seat is outfitted with extra gel for maximum comfort, along with a weather-resistant Lycra cover. It's the perfect addition to cruiser bikes, comfort bikes, and casual-riding road bikes

This is about the best product I have experienced as far as bicycle seat comfort goes, but I can only compare it to what came on the bike (ugh) and the Bell GelTech Ultimate Comfort Bicycle Seat, which was only slightly better than the factory installed seat and not very well made. This one is much better, but don’t think it will give you the level of comfort you get on your comfy sofa at home (you are on a bicycle, after all), because you will be disappointed. However, considering you are indeed bouncing along on a bike and the area where you place your derrière has to be reasonably proportioned, this Schwinn Pillow Top is a good choice. You can definitely feel some cushion and it seems to be well made. I have only taken one fairly long ride on it and when I got off the bike that particular area of my physique still knew full well I had been on a bike for a while, but I did experience a noticeable improvement comfort-wise as compared to prior trips of similar duration. I fully beleive this one is about as good as it gets.